If you don’t understand the title of this post, watch this video. Then read my thought process of the new video from French deathcoreians Black Knives.
- 0:00-0:03 Instant breakdown. How can you have a breakdown at the beginnging of a song? What is there to breakdown from?
- 0:12- Nice coat, bro. I looked it up and the average temperature in May for France is about fifty-seven degrees Fahrenheit; Definitely too hot for that coat.
- 0:31 A nice bass drop before breaking into generic chugging.
- 0:37 Flashes to the singer walking through the street screaming and making hand gestures to the camera. Nice one, Fred Durst.
- 0:48 Entire band (sans drummer) running in place.
- 1:21 Guitarist screaming every word along with the vocalist: Why not give the guy a mic and a less conspicuous shirt? Everyone else is in black jackets.
- 1:30 Hello there, French rapper.
- 1:35- See bullet #4.
- 1:45 I turned this shit off. I have no idea what happens next.